Maths!
I miss maths.
anybody else?
I gave this to Vik today, and he wasn't impressed.
Any other takers?
let x=1
=> x = x
=> x = x²
=> x - 1 = x² - 1
=> (x-1) = (x-1)(x+1)
=> 1 = x+1
sub x=1
=> 1 = 2
Yay!
so, 1=2.
any other maths people miss?
or am i all alone on this one.
with love,
tim
anybody else?
I gave this to Vik today, and he wasn't impressed.
Any other takers?
let x=1
=> x = x
=> x = x²
=> x - 1 = x² - 1
=> (x-1) = (x-1)(x+1)
=> 1 = x+1
sub x=1
=> 1 = 2
Yay!
so, 1=2.
any other maths people miss?
or am i all alone on this one.
with love,
tim

2 Comments:
yay for Tim!
10 points.
I'm glad somebody misses maths.
and Jess, yes, maths is real.
the only thing that is:)
tim
By
timfazio, at 3:07 pm
not enough information to decide:
who is 'you'
who is 'somebody else'
and how many did jess start off with?
and perhaps we should ask if she was given one back at all?
with love,
tim
By
timfazio, at 6:17 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home